When you’re not properly hydrated during workouts, you can experience a drop in power and performance. And even mild dehydration can cause a dramatic reduction in exercise performance and tolerance. But surprisingly, water isn’t the best way to hydrate, because it can’t effectively maintain the body’s water balance or replace lost electrolytes during exercise. And regular sports drinks are packed with too much sugar and artificial ingredients that can actually dehydrate you and cause gastrointestinal distress. Hydrate was created with an ideal ratio of carbohydrates, electrolytes, and water to maximize absorption and rapidly deliver the hydration your body desperately needs. It’s specifically formulated to replenish sweat losses and improve exercise effectiveness, endurance, and recovery.
- Support hydration during exercise
- Replace electrolytes lost during exercise
- Improve exercise performance
- Improve endurance
- Increase fluid absorption during exercise
Simply mix with water according to the label instructions, and drink during exercise.
- It’s the ideal ratio of carbohydrates and electrolytes that, when combined with a specific amount of water, creates the optimal osmolality for rapid fluid absorption during exercise. Osmolality refers to the ratio of solute dissolved in solution. Typical sports drinks contain too much sugar, which raises the osmolality and makes them slower and harder to digest. They can cause gastrointestinal distress, and can even be dehydrating, which is the opposite effect you want during exercise.
- Hydrate solution is slightly lower than the osmolality of your blood, which means your body can absorb it better, easier, and faster—for the most effective hydration possible.
- More fluid absorption means better blood circulation to muscles and skin, which helps boost exercise performance, improve endurance, and delay exercise-induced muscle fatigue.
- Hydrate helps maintain the body’s water balance and replace important electrolytes that are lost through sweat.
- When you’re properly hydrated, you’ll feel better, recover faster, and have more stamina.
- No artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
What are the key ingredients in Hydrate?*
- Hydration Blend
A balanced combination of sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium helps maintain the body’s ideal fluid balance and replace key electrolytes to help you last longer and feel better, even through the toughest workout.
This powerful performance-enhancing phytonutrient gets a lot of attention in leading exercise physiology-nutrition laboratories because it can help improve endurance and delay exercise-induced muscle fatigue to help you get through your workouts and give you a competitive edge.
- Low-dose carbohydrates (from natural sugars)
The carbohydrates in Hydrate are precisely dosed to ensure an optimal osmolality for rapid hydration to help improve performance and help delay exercise-induced muscle fatigue, without overloading the body with sugar that can actually dehydrate you.
Still not sure if you want to maximize hydration for peak performance? Try Hydrate for 30 days. If you don’t feel better, perform better, and see the results you want, simply send it back within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price (less s&h). No risk, all reward. Guaranteed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**With Home Direct, you’ll receive this item every 30 days, shipped directly to your door and billed to the credit card used today in the amount of $34.95 a month plus a Super Discount shipping and handling fee of only $4.00 per unit. You may cancel at any time to avoid future charges by contacting Customer Service at 1 (800) 427-3809.
Consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program or using any supplement or meal replacement product, especially if you are pregnant, breast feeding or have any unique or special medical conditions. Keep out of reach of children.
Beachbody, LLC is the owner of the Beachbody Performance, Beachbody, and Team Beachbody trademarks, and all related designs, trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property.
© 2015 Beachbody, LLC. All rights reserved.